We welcome everyone
We wanted to affirm and communicate to our own Pack members and community, that we, as the Pack and Den Leaders of Pack 78 are open to everyone and against all forms of discrimination. Pack 78, will continue our open policy to embrace all families regardless of race, religion, skin color, national origin, disabilities or sexual orientation.
If your son is in the Mountain View, Los Altos and/or Los Altos Hills community and/or attends either Bullis Charter School or Gardner Bullis school, and is in grades 1st - 5th (Tiger - Webelo II) grades, please follow these steps to join our pack:
- Complete the Cub Scout Youth application on our Forms Page for NEW Scouts only.
- Complete the ADULT application on our Forms Page for ALL TIGER parents. This is required by BSA!!
- Pay the annual dues on-line here or by check made out to "Pack 78" ($175 for the first child, $150 per additional sibling)
- Mail or hand deliver the completed and signed form along with the check to:
Gardner Bullis School
ATTN: Cub Scouts Pack 78
25890 Fremont Road
Los Altos Hills, CA 94022
Notes on Uniforms and fees:
- The fees do include hats, neckerchief, slide and handbook for all returning Pack 78 scouts; as well as rocket and derby pinewood kits and entrance fees to the district Pinewood Derby race (for qualifying racers). Tigers, as well as all other new scouts or transferring scouts must provide these items their first year with Pack 78.
- The Tigers, as well as all scouts new to Pack 78, need to purchase their entire uniform, (shirt with all applicable patches), belt, hat, neckerchief and slide. (See the New Scout Information document under the Forms Tab).
- The fees do include a subscription to BSA's Boy's Life magazine.
- The fees do include a Class B Uniform - Pack 78 Tee-shirt for all New Scouts. (Returning scouts should request a new shirt only if the old shirt is too small).
- The fees do not include individual den activities, uniforms or fees for overnights (e.g. cub-on, sleepovers, camp outs...)
- The Webelos need to purchase their own new, tan colored scout shirt at the beginning of the Webelo I year (4th grade).
- You can purchase the uniforms at the Scout Store at the Palo Alto Lucy Stern Center or online at http://www.scoutstuff.org/
Annual PACK Dues
pack dues for first Scout in the family; $150 Annual dues for second Scout in
Pack dues include Boys’ Life Annual Subscription; Pack 78
t-shirt, rocket and pinewood derby kits; and hat, neckerchief, slide and
handbook for each returning year. Includes most Pack events, but not including
overnights or Den activities.
Pack and Den Meetings
are held once a month, or held in conjunction with a Pack activity. See Pack
Calendar at www.pack-78.com for dates.
Den Meeting dates and times are determined by your Den
Leaders. Typically there is one Den Meeting
a month and a separate or combined Den Activity.
Looking for volunteers
We are always looking for volunteers to help organize fun events and activities (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org